In consideration of the performers and the audience in the hall, concerts begin promptly. Please take your seat in time: access from the hall’s entranceways is permitted only up to 5 minutes prior to the time indicated on the ticket.
“Domeniche in musica” events are genuine concerts.
Adults accompanying minors are asked to ensure that their youngsters’ behaviour is appropriate for attendance at a live concert, which requires quiet and concentration.
Information for the public
- For artistic or technical needs, or for causes of force majeure, Management reserves the right to modify concert dates, schedules, and programmes, announcing these changes in the press and at www.santacecilia.it.
- For special events (television filming, technical needs, etc.), the Management reserves the possibility to modify seating for some concertgoers, subscribers and non-subscribers alike.
- Tickets are valid exclusively for the performance for which they were purchased. They may be neither replaced nor refunded.
- Access to the hall is gained solely with the ticket or subscription stub for each individual performance. The concertgoer is required to keep his or her ticket for the entire performance, and is required to pay the ticket price again if unable to produce it (Decree of the President of the Republic no. 640 of 26 October 1972, art. 6, as amended).
- The box office cannot issue duplicates of tickets or subscriptions.
- If the ticket is stolen or misplaced, the concertgoer may enter the hall only upon purchasing a new ticket.
In the event of loss or theft of the subscription, the right to enter the hall will be restored upon presenting the report made to the competent authorities.
- The Management will issue the subscription holder a statement to be shown, in the original, to the concert hall staff at each concert.
- Subscription holders without the stub for their subscription turn may still access their seat upon purchasing a € 3.00 entry ticket. This facility is extended exclusively to the subscription holder, and no more than three times in a season.
- Subscription holders who, for extraordinary needs, are required to change the concert date to another in the same weekly production, may visit the Auditorium’s box office (open every day from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and, upon delivering his or her stub prior to the date indicated on the subscription, be assigned a numbered seat, at no charge the first two times, and for € 5.00 for any subsequent requests. If the full stub is delivered after the date indicated on the subscription, subscription holders may purchase non-numbered entry for € 5.00.
- When so requested by house staff, youths with reduced-price tickets must show proof of age in order to gain entry. In the event of cancellation of a performance, or if a performance is suspended prior to the first interval, tickets shall be refunded by the Auditorium’s box office by no later than 7 days after that date; the subscription share shall be refunded at the end of the season if a replacement concert cannot be found.
- Entry into the house after the performance has begun is forbidden. Concerts and performances of Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia begin promptly. Considering the halls’ particular arrangement, please enter the house at least 5 minutes ahead of the time indicated on your ticket, in order to reach your seat in time for the start of the concert.
- The public is required to sit in their assigned seats.
- In consideration of the performers and your fellow concertgoers, as well as of the fact that many concerts will be broadcast live on radio and television, audience members are kindly asked to maintain proper behaviour in the concert hall and not to create disturbances during the performances. The public is also kindly requested to appear in apparel appropriate for the theatre’s decorum.
- Cloakroom service is free of charge. Audience members are required to check umbrellas, hats, helmets, large purses, cameras, and audio and video recording devices.
- Mobiles and tablets must be switched off in the concert hall. Photography, with or without flash, and even with your own videophone for personal use, is forbidden, as is audio or video recording of any kind inside the Auditorium.
- Pursuant to Law no. 584/75, smoking is prohibited at the Auditorium.
- Eating and drinking is permitted only at the bar establishments. No bottles, glasses, or food or drink of any kind may be brought inside the hall.
- Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia guarantees, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the confidentiality of personal data and the use thereof exclusively for communications related to its business.
- For any problem or requirement, visitors may contact the House Manager.
- The purchase of the ticket and of the subscription presumes total acceptance of the rules listed above.